Sunday, February 6, 2011

LESBO CLOWN POSSE

Photobucket

So we had an awesome double date with Darryl and Ellen. While waiting for the
71 there was this hilarious Lesbo clown group singing for peeps on the street.
Then it was off to Hobsons Choice for some PUNCH!!!!

Photobucket

It was sooooo good they had three different kinds. Dangerous to say the least.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Spending 45 mins on the wait list for Magnolia got us pretty excited.
There was a splitzy Trout&Quinoa situation and a splitzy Brisket&Brussels. Finally feel like
I'm settling into my bay digs, I mean the weather was beautiful and the dinner was super fun.
Next time I HAVE to get more pics of the inside of this place it was super hip...can I say that?...oh well
Gastro Pubs def have my two thumbs, yeah! for SF friends and love stares.
Ellen has that one down cold.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment