Friday, February 11, 2011

CAN'T FAIL CAFE

Photobucket

Before Megan left we went to the Skill Share in Oakland. Its this sic spot where DJs and acrobats go to play around on equipment. There were some fire tossing people and some chicks swinging from hoops and long drapping pieces of fabric from the ceiling all Cirque de Soliel. It was awesome to see all of the art that they had in this collective area. I really wish I had taken more photos of the building as a whole but I was too busy playing around. BUT........


Photobucket

I did get a snap of this beautiful Birch sculpture.....

Photobucket

I did get my snack on...this trap of fudge was heaven.

Photobucket

There was a secret grove of Victorian lamps.

Photobucket

Me and Megan found a rack of costumes and an unoccupied stair case.

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was free range art plastered everywhere. Apparently you could paint wherever you
"felt" the art should be. I LOVED this idea.


Photobucket

Photobucket

The night ended with tons of portraits and four splitzy dishes at CAN'T FAIL
a nod to the east bays punk rock roots our waitress had sooo many face piercings really
The night had the smell of BK with an air of the bay
in the words of mickey d's ..im lovin it

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment